This web site is operated by the Local Government Association of Queensland (Limited) (LGAQ).
Restricted Subscription - Authorised Users Only
LGOnline is a subscription service managed by the LGAQ on behalf of Queensland subscribing Councils. Council subscriptions provide for an unlimited number of accounts for accessing the LGOnline member portal at www.lgaq.asn.au
Access to LGOnline is expressly limited to the following:
- Elected Officials (Mayors and Councillors) of Queensland Councils who belong to a subscribing council
- Employee's or duly engaged consultants of Queensland Councils who belong to a subscribing council
- Employee's or Board Members of fully owned council organisations (Water Boards, Tourism Offices, Sales Yards, etc)
- State Government Employee's under the reciprocal GovNet arrangement
- Individuals authorised by the LGAQ President or Chief Executive Officer
There are no commercial, industry, academic, professional or private subscriptions options provided under the LGOnline subscription model. Individual councils are responsible for the granting and removing access for elected officials, staff and authorised others.
Links to and from this Web Site
You may create a link to this web site provided that the link
- does not, in any way (including, but not limited to, framing), misrepresent us or this web site or any information it contains; and
- is not misleading in any way.
The links we provide to other web sites are not under our control and are provided to you only as a convenience. We are not responsible for the content of any such web sites.
We make no representations about the accuracy or currency of information contained on such web sites and are not liable for the content of such web sites.
The inclusion of a link to any web site that is not a Queensland State or Local Government web site does not imply any endorsement by us of that web site or any association with the person in control of the web site.
Data and Systems Integrity
You acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any corruption or failed transmission of any information attributable to your computer system or any act or omission of your internet service provider.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this web site.
You acknowledge that access to this web site:
- may not be continuous or uninterrupted at all times; and
- may be interfered with by factors or circumstances outside of our control.
LGAQ is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this web site or any of the content. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus.
LGAQ makes no warranty or representation about this web site or any of the content. We exclude to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of this web site, its content or the information on it.
LGAQ does not accept any liability for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of the use of this web site, including any loss of profits.
- read down to the extent necessary to make it valid and enforceable; or
Copyright - the information (including text, images, logos, diagrams and photographs) and its arrangement, layout and display on this web site are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of intellectual property rights.
Unless indicated otherwise, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights in the information on this web site are owned by LGAQ. Some of the copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights in information on this web site is owned by someone other than LGAQ and is included on this web site under a licence, by permission or agreement.
You may use, copy or reproduce any information provided on this web site for personal or non-commercial use provided that you
- identify the source of the information;
- do not represent the information as being an official version of the information; and
- do not produce the information in a misleading manner.
All other use, copying or reproduction of any information on this web site is prohibited except:
- to the extent permitted by law; or
- with our express prior written permission.
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that permission has been obtained for information (including text, images, logos, diagrams and photographs) to appear on this web site. If you have legal rights in any information appearing on this web site and you believe that those rights have been infringed by this web site please contact us immediately.
Copyright in photos displayed on this web site is owned by LGAQ or someone else, in which case, the display is authorised under a licence, by permission or agreement.
Photos on this web site may not be
- sold or used in any way for profit or commercial purposes, including use in commercial or professional web sites or printed materials; or
- used to suggest endorsement by LGAQ or Queensland councils of any product or service.
LGAQ publishes electronic addresses on this web site to facilitate communication with users of this web site. This is not to be inferred as consent by us or the relevant addressees to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages or SPAM.